Sunday, January 8, 2012

Delicious Food

Once again we made the trip over to Gatineau for a delicious lunch at La Belle Verte, a raw vegan restaurant. It is right in the middle of Gatineau on Eddy st
We hadn't been in awhile so it was a nice treat.
Even though I wanted to start with dessert I didn't
I ordered the raw quiche and my hubby started off with the hot soup ( yes I know not raw) I think they have adapted their menu a bit so to entice others to try raw. Then he had the pizza. Once again we were delighted with the service, the freshness of the food and the taste. I ordered a raw pizza to take home and I had it today for my lunch.
It was delish. I am not sure what the topping is, something with cashews and the inside is olive tepenade avocado and sun dried tomato and spinach. All on top of this great tasting flax cracker crust. It melts in your mouth.

Then the ultimate chocolate died and gone to heaven tart. Yum, yum, double yum!

If you are in the area try it. You might even bump into a friend, we did. such a small world.. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment