Monday, April 1, 2013

Contest with FlyerFlo and Whole Foods

Share FlyerFlo, win a copy of "Finally... Food I Can Eat" & $50 Whole Foods Market GC!

Ah, the joy of social media - who knows what it’s going to bring to your life.
Recently I hooked up with an old school friend who I went to public and high school with. We were best buds in grade school and it has been such fun to re
-
connect with her. I quickly learned that she has amazing talents in PR and was a social media whiz and so I hired her on the spot, well not on the spot, but that is a whole other story. Not only does she write a fantastic blog @momwhoruns, but she has t
a
ught me so much about facebook and twitter.
A few weeks ago she mentioned to me that she had downloaded this amazing new
a
pp onto her i
P
hone .
It's called FlyerFlo and it
delivers
flyers
to your fingertips
on your mobile devices
. Wow, what a concept, a green way of
connecting
consumers with
all of
their favourite stores, literally at a touch of a button. Walk into the store, pull up FlyerFlo and voila, you know what is on special
-
genius!
She said to me why not see if they want to run a contest with your cookbook and again, I said
"
genius!
"
Fast forward to today and I am thrilled to share this contest with all of you.
As a nutritionist and dietary consultant, I help people to menu plan within the confines of food allergies and dietary restrictions. Getting back to healthy, wholesome cooking is where it starts. Whether you are trying to lose weight, manage diabetes or have food allergies, it begins with what you are putting in your mouth.
I am passionate about sharing recipes with others and helping those who are struggling with meal preparation. Having had food allergies most of my life as well as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome I know only too well how difficult it can be to plan healthy, easy recipes within the confines of dietary restrictions. This was how my cookbook, Finally… Food I Can Eat came about, as friends, family and co workers kept asking me for my recipes.
The key is fresh ingredients, those which Mother nature intended us to eat.
Whole Foods offers such an amazing selection of top quality organic produce and allerg
y-
free items. I am thrilled they are offering a $50 gift card to go along with my cookbook, Finally... Food I Can Eat for this contest. What could be better than wi
n
ning a cookbook that offers healthy, tasty, allergy free recipes? A gift card from Whole Foods where you can buy
the
healthy ingredients you need
, and the free FlyerFlo app to figure out when they go on sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment